Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas (14) - The Christmas Card


Whew. I don't know why this year was so very hard to design our Christmas Card, but it was!!I put so much pressure on it this year for some reason. And I'm not even totally crazy about it, but I had to do something - quickly!! I adore designing our Christmas Cards, though. As you may remember, I used to own my own stationery and invitation business, so I love doing the design process... usually, lol. I am a huge fan of doing yearly recap things. It has usually been in pictures. I try to do a grouping of trips we've taken, etc throughout the year. Last year's was a monthly recap of the babes. This year was a recap in words. And it took my so long to pick out pictures and things. I post so many here on the blog, so I wanted new pictures and new things to send out, ya know? 

So, before the grand reveal, I wanted to go back in time and take a look at our previous years' cards:

2009:


2010:

Now, here is this year's!!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

The Paper Mama

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Different than what I have seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pic! And what a creative, eclectic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the best Christmas card I have ever seen. I wish I would have thought of it when my twins were little.

    ReplyDelete