Friday, December 16, 2011

25 Days of Christmas (15) - Traveling

Is everyone as crazy as I am every Christmas? I try not to get stressed, but I have been very late in the game this year on many, many things. So, when I know that the first "Christmas" of the families starts on the 21st, I am getting a little overwhelmed. I know I will get everything done...somehow. I just now got our Christmas Cards stamped and addressed. (they are going out tomorrow). Whew. One thing checked off.

Next is Christmas Shopping. I felt like a man today being at the mall today, the weekend before Christmas, trying to get all my shopping done in one day. Ha. Did it work? of course not, lol!!

Next is wrapping. Don't quite know when I'm going to fit this in. Hmmm.....maybe this weekend also??

It will have to be. Again, our first Christmas starts on Wednesday - Wednesday!! My and my husband's family is almost 5.5 hours apart, while Jake and I live somewhere in the middle of each. So, they are just enough apart to where we can usually make each family's Christmas events. It just gets a little crazy is all. I am not complaining, I promise. I am very blessed to have so much family to spend the holidays with. Again, its all about getting organized and getting my priorities straight, and this year is just not my year for that for sure.

So, Wednesday is Christmas #1. Christmas #2 is on the 23/24th, and Christmas #3, (the babes' Christmas) is actually on Christmas at our house!! So, everyone will eventually make their way back to us. So, again, I am not complaining, it is just alot for sure. What are your Christmas traveling plans??


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. MIne doesn't start early, but it does end later! And its our girls first Christmas, so I want to make sure that they are at everyones Christmas!
    Christmas eve early afternoon is with my in-laws, that night is at my moms dads house, where Santa makes a stop every year. Christmas morning- I am hoping to do something with just my little family, and then we head off to my in-laws again for breakfast, then to my parents house and then my Dads mom.... THEN, the day after Christmas we go over to my moms mom and that is the final stop!


    Pretty much the same thing we did for Thanksgiving... and we survived!

    Don't get me wrong I am super excited, just wish my husband was going to be with my for ALL of them but he works nights and will be working Christmas eve and Day- I get to make the 300+ mile (all together..) trip with just me and my girls!

    ReplyDelete