Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Moment of Pause

Apologies in advance of my lack of posting this week. While my babes are as precious as ever, I have found myself not picking up my camera as much this week. My life has been consumed with

this:


This:

And this:

Yup....We are full fledged knee-deep in trying to redesign the home we bought! So, any free time I have had has been scouring the internet, going to stores, and looking on Craiglist for ideas, etc. (Did I mention we are gutting it? What were we thinking??) In all honesty, we are excited, and I have half-way thought about starting a home flipping blog, just to post some ideas of things I have found, do some before-afters, and things like that because its so nice to put ideas down on paper. And, I dont' want to crowd up this blog, because this is all about the babes :) We close in a little over two weeks! Eeeep!

Oh, and P.S. Houzz Rocks My Socks.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. That bathroom! DIE. oh and Houzz rocks my socks too

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love home decorating =) You are a stronger woman than I to do it with two babes!

    ReplyDelete