Friday, March 7, 2014

6 Reasons Why Disney's Frozen is so Good



I think Disney's Frozen is one of the best movie musicals in many many years. Starring Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Kristen Bell and directed by Chris Buck, the film follows Anna, the future Queen of Arendelle, as she races against time to prevent her sister from unwittingly turning the kingdom into an eternally icy realm, meeting some new friends and learning some important lessons on the way.


I think it is one of the most wonderful movies ever for many reasons. I'm going to list them.

1. Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel. Seriously?? For one, I am OBSESSED with Veronica Mars. Yes, I was one of those that watched this show religiously. She rocks my socks. And hello Logan? Swoon. So, let's make a movie and pair her with Broadway darling Idina Menzel. You know how I'm Broadway obsessed: She was Mimi in Rent and Elphaba in Wicked. Um, well just go ahead and consider me obsessed.

2. Since we're already talking about Broadway - the music in this movie is fantastic. It's is Broadway ready - the duets, the writing, the drama, it's so unlike watching a cartoon. This needs to be in live theater stat. Aside from the obvious show stopper songs (Let it Go, For the First Time in Forever - they even do a reprise! Hello!) I can already see Summer on stage, and Fixer Upper being a huge crowd number.

3. The story. Empowerment. Girl power. Love. I come from being the middle of three sisters. And I cannot TELL YOU what a giddy blubbery mess I became when Anna was saved by true love from HER SISTER than some boy. The movie was making you think that. But nope - Sister Love. Awesome.

4. The fact that this movie made fun of instant love. Getting engaged to someone you just met? Oh the utter silliness of it!! Love it.

5. It's one of those fabulous Disney movies that is fun for everyone that watches. I love it, Jake loves it, and both my daughter AND son love it. Thats hard to do nowadays.

5. The villain. I love that the villain is someone you didn't expect right off the bat. Kind of a surprise in the end.

6. Olaf :Precious. Sweet. Funny.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment