Monday, October 6, 2014

That Boy, Though

Life lately with this guy has been, well.....tough. All of a sudden my sweet little butterball with the biggest heart you can imagine is now ALL.BOY. He is super hyperactive, rough, teasing - just a little shit, pardon my french. He has those sweet moment that comes though now and then, but he's changing, and growing up....and I don't like it one bit.

He is now all obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. OBSESSED. Gone are Jake and the Pirates. Now we want to "fight bad guys" all the time. Toys are now action figures, and swords, and "nuntchucks". (although Gingy is still #1 thank goodness!)

Oy vey. Hoping it's just a phase, but knowing there's more to come and I better just brace myself. But then there are some moments of quiet, when you can't find Josh and you expect the worst, and he'll just be playing with is toys alone, and it so imaginative. Jules doesn't do this. Josh does, though, and it's the sweetest thing ever, and a quiet moment in the midst of the loud boy chaos that is now my life.








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment