Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day From Jules (not Josh)

On Monday, I thought it would be fun to do an impromptu Valentines Day shoot. It's kind of become a tradition, although I haven't realized it. It just has I suppose. Here is last's year's and the year before if you want to see how stinking adorbs they are.

This year only one kid wanted to partake in my oh-so-fun shoot. The other wanted NO PART OF IT, and in fact threw one heck of a fit about it. So, this year, I only have one lovely, sweet child who wanted to take pics. So, Jules got her own private photoshoot, which let's be honest isn't going to happen often in her twin-riffic life :) (and let's be even honest-er, she loved every second of it)

Wearing our favorite Matilda Jane. This one is the Homegrown Betsy dress, with the sweetheart leggings


Oh look! I even set up the tripod! and I'm not even going to think about how my hair is a disaster and my cardigan is wrinkled. One of this year's resolutions is to get in more pics with my kiddos. So, this is the first one. yippee!

we are ALL IN on American Girl right now. She got Isabelle for Christmas, and Samantha (my FAVE) for her birthday. Those are her "girls", and she loves them so much. (and there is a separate post dedicated to this oh so crazy fun world of American Girl that we are now a part of)


Gorgeous

Heidi Klum. Always. 




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment