Friday, February 6, 2015

Josh's and Jules' 5th Birthday! - Skate Party!

80's Fam! (well, three of us are. One of us just wanted to wear bright colored golf attire)

Well, the day that I have avoided had to happen eventually. They turned FIVE. FIVE!!!!!!!!! How are they seriously FIVE???

Le sigh. Ive already been down this road, so let's just move on to their party! I tend to go all out for their parties. Their first birthday party was Elvis/50's themed (they share the same birthday as Elvis!), their second birthday was Mickey and Minnie themed, their third birthday was a Yo Gabba Gabba celebration, their fourth was a Pirates and Princess party. I love the planning, the decorating, the all out over-the-topness of it all.

Last year, it was so much fun, and crowded, and totally party-time.  And having a January birthday, you are basically on top of each other in the house. So, Jake forbade me from doing anything else at the house, lol. We had to do the play-place thing. So then you have bounce houses, Chuck E Cheese, etc.

We decided to relive my childhood and do a Skate Party! It was extremely less planning on my part, which made me a little a lot sad. I love that part!!! But, on the flip side, clean up was a breeze. But without my detailing and planning, it basically went by in the blink of an eye, and it was a little less memorable, know what I mean?

Happy Birthday Josh and Jules!!








Best part of Josh's night? Hitting the jackpot at this silly game

Seriously - hysterical - RUNNING to turn them in!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. What a great theme and you guys all look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are the cutest family!!! Happy Birthday, Josh and Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultrasound NYCDr. Daniel Roshan offers NYC baby 3D and 4D ultrasound exams for those looking to determine their baby’s gender. Please call 212-725-0213 for an ppointment.

    ReplyDelete