Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 weeks and 1 day!!


Wow! How in the the world is it already 10 weeks? Do you realize in 3 weeks I will be out of my first trimester? This is nuts! I thought the first trimester's end would never get here, but it is closing in fast. That is the good news. The bad news is that the sooner the first trimester gets here, the sooner I go back to working full time, and I gotta tell ya, I am enjoying having this summertime to relax. I have been so tired, hungry, tired and hungry. I feel bad for the women who have to work full time during the first trimester. Also, I decided it was time for my first picture. I have really meant to do this the entire time, but I keep forgetting. Also, I stole this Q&A from one of my preggo friend's blog, so I hope she won't mind.

How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:I have no idea. When do they start keeping track of this? I guess with everything else going on, noone has really started monitoring this. But I am guessing 4 or 5 pounds maybe, based on what I weighed at the doctor's office, but I haven't weighed myself in a long time either, so I don't know what I started with. Oh well..
Maternity clothes? None yet. I did break and buy a bella band at Target. It is one of those bands that you wear over your regular bottoms and you can keep them unbuttoned. Kind of cool.
Sleep: I'm also not sure if I'm doing this right. B/c my ovaries were so swollen, I have been trying not to turn to my side, only lying on my back. After doing some reading, that is bad, so now I am trying to sleep more on my left side (which is supposed to be better than your right side - go figure)
Best moment this week: Nothing so far...
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: It is everywhere. Sweet one day, then salty the next, which makes me excited and hoping there are multiple sexes in there. They say that salty means boy and sweet means girl. But if that has anything to do with the fact that I want pizza and cocoa puffs, I'm not sure...
Gender: Again, hoping they are XX and XY!
Labor Signs: LOL - good grief I hope not.
Belly Button in or out? Please God let it stay in the entire time. Since I have had two laproscopies, I am worried about this. They have gone "in" both times this way. I just hope everything stays normal. (although Katie Holmes had an outtie during pregnancy, so maybe I could be like her)
What I miss: Nothing so far. Each day in this pregnancy is a blessing.
Milestones: Almost out of the first trimester!
Realization of the week: I need to start regularly exercising again. I started back this week. I have been on couch rest since the surgery and ovary issues, but due to my Kirstie Alley appetite, I need to start moving soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment