Thursday, July 16, 2009

11.5 weeks!


This is going by so fast!! I cannot believe I am already 11.5 weeks. I am so close to being out of the first trimester. I still don't feel pregnant. This is like some crazy, bizarre dream. A very lovely dream, mind you, but still a dream. It seems like yesterday we were talking about what we would try next month.


That being said, I guess because its still "not real" for me, I have not been into pregnancy books much. I am probably the only pregnant girl on the planet that didn't rush out to buy "What to Expect while you're Expecting". I did check out "When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads" by Dr. Luke from the library and have picked it up maybe two or three times. And my recent check out was "Pregnancy for Dummies", LOL, because that seems way more up my alley. I think I have just been not too worried about anything. With all the mess we've been going through so far, I guess I haven't been too concerned with if I should or should not eat a turkey sandwich. (which technically you aren't supposed to do, because of the risk of the bacteria listeria on deli meat, which, by the way, you can also get not pregnant). I guess I need to get better about that. I have been pretty good about which fish I can eat, thanks to Google on my phone.


You can get really over-obsessed with what you should and shouldn't do during pregnancy. And usually I am a very obsessive person about things. But, I also love peanut butter. (Which, you also aren't supposed to eat frequently, because it can cause your children to have a peanut allergy). I just find that hard to believe and trust, because if anyone knows my mother, all three of us girls came out of the womb with sticky peanut butter fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment