Tuesday, July 21, 2009

12 week update on me!


WOW!!! 12 weeks, seriously??? How is this flying by so fast? Its almost scary. Of course, this means that the quicker this goes, the quicker summer goes, and yikes, school starts back in a couple of weeks! I told my manager the news yesterday. He was much better than I'd thought he would be. So, that is a small load off my plate.



How far along? 12 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:I thought I had gained a million pounds so far. I haven't really been good about my eating habits, and I have been soooooo huuuunnngggrrrryyy. I am trying to be really good on my protein and water intake. So, anyway, I thought I had gained at least 10 pounds by this point, but the other day I took a body test on my Wii Fit, and while I looked at the TV in between my fingers covering my eyes, it only looks like I've gained about 4 or 5 pounds. YAY!!! And, Jake and I went to a cookout the other night and two of the girls said my face and arms looked much slimmer. How about them apples?? So, see Jake?? Not to shabby!!Mmmmm, apples, maybe with some peanut butter....
Maternity clothes? I am THIS CLOSE to needing them. Basically my shorts are zipped down all the way with my Bella Band. It's either that or dresses. Good thing I am going to NYC next week, so I can stock up on maternity clothes at H&M. I also put some local upscale consignment sales on my calender for August and September. I hope to get some then too.
Sleep: Uggggg, not going too well.
Best moment this week: Realizing I haven't gained a million pounds - YAY! And we have an ultrasound on Thursday.
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: I swear, I just don't know. I crave mostly everything, but nothing specific or weird.
Gender: Again, hoping they are XX and XY!
Labor Signs: Ha...funny
Belly Button in or out? still in! I vow to be a glamorous bikini-clad hot mama when I step out in the pool in Las Vegas in August. (it CAN happen, right???)
What I miss: Right now my clothes, but this is all so freaking exciting! I could care less.
What I am looking forward to: going to NYC next week.
Milestones: Almost out of the first trimester! One week to go!
Realization of the week: How much fun this is going to be. I tell Jake all the time. We are in for an adventure, and I am so excited to do this with him. He will be a wonderful father, and I can't wait for all the fun we'll have with our new family. We are truly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment