Friday, August 28, 2009

YAY! I'm finally pregnant!

Well, LOL, of course I am pregnant, but I still am in denial about this whole thing. It is all just so unbelievable. So, two things happened this week in everyday life to make me believe this is actually happening. (I guess I am just not believing the u/s tech when she is actually "seeing babies in there, tehe)

Thing 1. I was in Ft. Campbell, KY working on Tuesday. For those who don't know, its a military base, so you have to stop and basically trade over your first born to gain entry. But, they have a few schools there that I need to go visit. So, as I am approaching the counter, I try to lean up close like I normally do and rest my arms on top. Well, something was blocking me from doing that and I assumed it was a shelf or something that I was bumping into. Turns out it was my belly!! My belly was actually big enough to prevent me from going all the way up to the counter. So cool!!!

Thing 2. Me and my friend went to see Julie and Julia (wonderful, wonderful movie, BTW). And for what I think may be the first time, I felt my little girl moving around. She is up on my left side right against my ribs. I can't really explains whan it feels like. It is kind of a fluttering sensation that feels like a big whoose of air goes through my stomach. It kind of makes me short of breath. Well, now that I'm typing it, I am hoping it was a baby and not a heart attack or something, jeez. One time during the movie, you could even feel her. Some part of her was jutting out of my stomach. So surreal, and so cool. Love this! I can't wait for them to start kicking. I am on the edge of my seat. Jake will be so excited.

1 comments:

  1. It's so fun to finally feel baby move!! I'm just starting to feel Henry's hiccups -- even crazier!!

    ReplyDelete