Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Pictures!

As if you don't see enough of baby pictures on my blog already! (and honestly, its not like you are sick of seeing them - I obviously have the most beautiful babies in the world, if I do say so myself). In fact, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get their pictures sent in time for Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby Contest. They would have swept the polls. Alas, I am getting off track.

We finally got their professional newborn shots done last weekend. Josh Harris took them. If you remember, he is the one who took my beautiful maternity pictures. And poor Josh, he certainly had his hands full. These babies were constant wiggle worms. Usually, I love it when their eyes are open, because they are so super cute. But, here, all I wanted were some sweet newborn shots of them asleep cuddling and angelic. The babies had different ideas. They were EVERYWHERE and would not stay still at all. So, poor Josh had to work as best he could. We ended up having quite a few shots of them with their pacis in, which I didn't like, but oh well, we did the best we could with my fussy babes. I was amazed at how cute the few he showed me were! I can't wait to see the rest. Go here to see the sample!

5 comments:

  1. They require babies to be 6 months old for the Beautiful Baby Contest ... so next year Henry and your twinners will be battling the polls together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are soooo good Mandy! Your right, you do have 2 gorgeous babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so adorable!!! I love those pictures! The two of them in the basket is just too cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE keeping up with these sweet babies!!! I hope you are doing well and can't wait to see you soon!
    Polly

    ReplyDelete