Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween....

What to do, what to do? This is a big decision for me. This is their first halloween and I must make them the cutest twins that have ever been a part of such an event. I also don't want to spend a fortune on a costume they will only wear once, for maybe an hour as well. If I were a smarter person, I wodul have taken advantage of teh numerous consignment sales that are now over to find some cute costumes. I have emailed my local twin group (Parents of Twins and Triplets Organization: POTATO, natch) to see if anyone has any they might sell me, but noone does. Boo..Alas, here we are, a month before Halloween, and I must make a decision sometime. And I will pretty much garantee that I will spend a fortune. So...what do you think? What I really want to do is find some way to coordinate any Tom Arma costumes. They are, without a doubt, the cutest things you will ever see...AND they are $50 each, sigh...(they are at the end of the slideshow, seriosuly to die for cuteness.

We could go...


2 comments:

  1. You may want to check ToysRUs website... I got an email today that said costumes were 30% off today and tomorrow. Good luck with whatever you decide. They're going
    to be super cute no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute costumes!!! Maybe you could check craigslist? Wish I was more help...

    ReplyDelete