Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow....

Was I really this large???? Really?

I'm reminiscing because my babies will be 8 months old next week. 8 months old! And honestly, try as hard as I might, I just don't remember being pregnant. I can't wrap my brain around the fact that my two precious, full-of-life, sweet , personality-crazy, funny little babies were in my belly! Its beyond my comprehension! In my job right now, I am seeing people that I haven't seen since I was this large. And I can sort-of remember walking in and out of schools and waddling around, but I honestly can't remember any of it, and its so sad!! I am so glad I blogged about it every two weeks, or I would not have any memory of it whatsoever.

1 comments:

  1. It's amazing how fast the memories fade =( I'm so glad you have the memories captured by your blog. You grew two absolutely beutiful babies mama!

    ReplyDelete