Friday, September 24, 2010

We're 8 months old!


Okay, I know I said that last month's 7 month pictures were hard to take. But, let's please fast forward to 8 months old, when BOTH my babies are mobile and crawling. I couldn't even do it by myself this month (which I normally do) - Jake had to help me. And also, another little lovely is that now I can't make them smile on command. They are now too smart to fall for those things. It was MUCH easier to get them to smile at 3-4 months than it is now. Plus, they are not too keen on my new camera. It's a little big and they don't quite understand it yet. But, anyway, here we are at 8 months old!! (and yes, this is the best picture I could get - I may have to change my location next time) Another funny thing to look at is how much smaller the sign it getting if you look at the monthly pictures off to the side. Outtakes are at the bottom!











2 comments:

  1. That sign is getting small! Love the out take slide show *lol* They are just too darn cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Just laugh through these out takes....gosh, are they really 8 months?

    ReplyDelete