Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its my Birthday - YAY!




Today is here. My birthday. What used to be the most fun day of the year and going out with my friends and drinking up a storm with lots of fun and presents, lets go to present day: I am working today. I will go home and play with my babies until Jake gets home. Then we'll feed them and put them to bed. Ummm, does that sound like every other night? Lol! You are correct!! Honestly, I don't care anymore. Once I hit the "30+" mark, I have decided I am not going to keep track anymore. Your twenties are over. Now you're a grown-up. Sigh...I am really old.

Also, in other much more exciting news - the babies are officially 20 months old today. How in the world they turned 20 months old behind my back I have no idea. The cool thing is we both have birthdays on the 8th of the month.

So, let's do the count:

I am 33(eeeeekk!) , and I am mom to 20 month old twins. I think that sounds pretty good, don't you?


Can you please vote for my old arse? Super!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! I find sometimes the low key birthdays can be the best =)

    ReplyDelete