Thursday, September 29, 2011

Edit Me Weekly Challenge

I love photoshop, adore it actually. Although I may not be teh great photographer in the world (yet, haha) I do love to edit them. Each week , this blog has a weekly photo edit challenge, and this week for teh first time I thought I would participate. So, here is my entry.

This was the before picture:


And the after: I softened the skin a bit, sharpened a few areas, lightened it up, and adjusted some contrast and colors.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


My Reflection of Something

8 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sarah, that is a HUGE compliment coming from you - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just browsing through this week's thumbnails, and your edit jumped out at me. So soft and clean - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family. And quite a talent with photography. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Looks so soft and sweet! You definitely have a talent for editing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to have you link up for the challenge this week. such a sweet edit!

    ReplyDelete