Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekly Photo Project 15 - Pigtails and Pooh



Sweet Jules,

It seems like it took forever for your hair to grow. Each time I see another toddler one of the first things I say is "wow, look at her hair!". Yes, the mommies might think I'm strange, but i just simply couldn't wait until you precious hair started to grow. As much as I adore all the curls on your head, I couldn't wait until we could  put precious piggie tails on your head! Although it was a struggle, it was a success! You don't love them yet, as you constaly want to pull them out (we have to distract you until you forget about them) I absolutely think you are so cute with them in!

Love,
Mommy


I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are 100% my little cuddle bug, and you adore your stuffed animals. From way back before you were even born, there was a connection to both you and Jules and Winnie the Pooh and Piglet (Mommy got the complete storybook for a baby shower gift). From then on we went and collected many more stories of Pooh and the 100 Acre Woods. It is such a special story or friendship, which I hope you and Jules will always share. Mommy bought you a stuffed Pooh a couple of months ago, but imagine my surprise when I was cleaning out an old closet and found my old stuffed animals. And wouldnt' you know I had Piglet? He was sitting there waiting to be loved by you. And boy, he has been. Now you have Pooh and Piglet. As it should be.

Love,
Mommy






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment