Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Babies make me giggle

Me: "Josh, you need to listen to mommy. We have to leave school now."
Josh: "No!!!!"
Me: "Josh, you need to come right now".
Josh: (trips and falls over a big toy)
Jules: "See??? Thats what happens!!"

**oh my word, I died laughing. I clearly must say this a lot to them when something bad happens when they aren't listening to me**

We listen to Pandora all the time in the car. It could be the kids stations. They love Dora, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fresh Beat Band, Taylor Swift, etc. Well, as you know, Pandora has advertisements that come on every 5 or so songs. So, now when it comes on, this is what they say:

"Oh NO Ads!!!"
"Time Out Ads"!!
"Booooooo Ads!"


While unlocking the front door with my keys
Jules: "I push the button, I push the button!" (in reference to the door bell)
Jules: (pushes the button turns the boor and opens it) " It's Juuulllllleeeeeesssss!!!"







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, thats too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I found your blog. It is adorable, and I LOVE that you are a Yankees fan!!! I grew up in NY, and even though I live in the south now, I will always love my men in pinstripes. :)

    ReplyDelete