Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gooo...Yankees!

I don't think it's a secret that we are big Yankees fans around here. See here, here, and here. So, when we saw that the Yankees were in driving distance to us playing the Braves, well, we had to go! So, Jake and I went down to Atlanta to catch a game.

I don't know what it is with Atlanta. We go pretty often I guess, at least once a year. And every time we leave with a bad taste in our mouth. We just don't like the city. No offense to anyone that lives there, but maybe we just don't do the right things while there. (and it didn't help staying in midtown and walking everywhere to only have it rain every day). Sigh...

Anywho, I got to see the fabulous Derek Jeter play. So, all is well with the world :)

Sweet. Thanks girl who took our picture. Isn't this why we have digital cameras nowadays?

Up to bat, my love Derek Jeter.


Meeting on the pitcher's mound. Also, A-Rod and Robinson Cano

Nick Swisher made a super catch and was high fisting (?) Jeter afterwards. Wood have been a good pic if the two men in front of me hadn't stood up, and also if Curtis Granderson wasn't picking his nose. 
Also, Derek Jeter.


Winner, winner, chicken dinner.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment