Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Weekly Photo Project 14 - Curly Q's and Future Yankee

Little Jules, you and your brother both will inherit lots and lots of thing from Mommy and Daddy, but it is a 100% certainly that you will inherit our curly hair. So, imagine my delight when you developed your very first Curly Q! Its was just so precious and took up the whole back of your head. I just had to take pictures of it! And while it is really cute and precious now, I can only predict the future and already see lots of arguments and whining and fighting with your hair. I know, because I did it. So, while you may regret inheriting this hair, for the moment we will enjoy your precious, bouncy curls.








Little Josh, you worship your Daddy. So, when Daddy wears his Yankees hat, you also want to wear your matching Yankees hat, even if it might be 10 sizes too big. Its ok, you will grow into it, and probably faster than Mommy would like. So, right now, I am going to enjoy my little boy in a big hat. Because its too, too cute.








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please give us a vote!

2 comments: