Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Heart Faces - Red, White and Blue

I decided to try and re-enter the I Heart Faces contests, only because I had a perfect one to enter. I still don't have my stupid computer back, so I still sdon't have my much-missed, and oh so precious photoshop. I swear, it feels like a piece of me is missing, lol!!

Anyway, this week's contest is fittingliy a red, white and blue theme. So, I am entering this one, which has quickly become a favorite of mine. One of the "tricks" I have taught the babes (they are so fun to teach tricks to!) is to make them give each other a hug. (perfect photo op). And when they did this time, Jules gave Josh a kiss. So absolutely precious. And it just happened to be on Memorial Day, when they were dressed up in their Red, White and Blue. Enjoy!







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great moment. Love the light too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!! Love twin moments like these! I moved our blog by the way....www.lifeofamamarazzi.com! :)

    ReplyDelete