Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - My New Favorite Hat

Sometimes when Jules gets new shoes, Josh might think that the box they came in was "just his size". And then he might wear it around all day long. It fit like a glove (or, er, well, a hat!)



Why, its a perfect fit!!

Hmmm, I may go play in my new hat. Whats Gus doing out here?

I can give Gus a hug in my new hat.

Mommy, can I go play outside in my new hat?

Nevermind, I may just rock in my chair in my new hat.

Oh whee! This is fun! I love my new hat!
(apologies for the terrible pictures. My lens was in need of a cleaning, and sometimes, you just have to move fast with the camera and I didn't have time, lol)

If you like hats and babies and shoes, well, swell!! Vote for us! It only take a click!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Very fetching! And I think Gus is impressed with it too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed the hat stayed on his head! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me in your Fab Friends section...

    KID BOOK RATINGS

    [If you would like to use my button, the code is located in the lower left corner.]

    Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)

    ReplyDelete