Sunday, July 24, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday (and Sunday)

So far so good as far as weekends go! It is still hotter than h-e-double-hockey-sticks here. (like a heat index of 104 today, yeesh!) So we are doing all we can to keep cool. And humidity is not a curly haired girls friend, ya'll.

However, all was fun. Jake's parents were up on Saturday, so they took them to their weekly Gymboree class. I met them there later, because I had to head to the very first consignment sale of the year! Yippee! You know how much I love consignment sales! This one was one of two upscale only sales in my area(they only accept upscale brands, no Old Navy, Target, Children's Place, etc). Its a smaller sale, so I went on their 50% off day. There is not alot left, but its also the first sale for the season, so I wasn't in a rush to buy, but I did get some great things!







I bought everything you see, and some really cute red mary jane shoes for Jules for $45. Most of it is Ralph Laren, Gymboree and Gap. Score, people. score!!!! One of the Ralph Lauren sweaters is probably $40 alone. And, I know you can't see it, but one of the outfits is a pale pink veour fur trimed dress with matching tights from Gymboree! Swoon!!

Next we were off to the pool. I will partake in Steppin Out on Sunday instead of Saturday, because I am not yet to the point of showing my bad self in a bathing suit in the blogosphere.




On Jules:

Suit: Hartstrings

Its also got a ruffle on the bootie. :)

On Josh:

Suit: Ralph Lauren


PeePie!!!

Jules with Mr. Walrus.

Sunday we went to mornng church, and since the babes looked so dang cute here, too, I felt I must post pics.
 


On Moi:

Dress: Macys
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: LV

On Jules:

Dress: Gap
Shoes: Target

On Josh:

Button up: Tea
Sweater Vest and Pants: Gymboree
Shoes: BRU

Everyday, folks. Its like herding cats.




Vote for my little fashionistas!!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family!! You look like you just stepped out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute too cute.... I love how your littles are trying to get away with huge grins on thier faces...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kiddos and family. I love the style and pattern of your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Your kiddos are always so well dressed. :) I'm selling 120 items in a local consignment sale in 2 weeks and I hope to get some good finds myself.

    ReplyDelete