Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Happy Birthday to Jake!

As I have mentioned previously, I am married to a guy who doesn't like for people to know its his birthday, so what better way to annoy him to post in on the blog?

Happy 34th Birthday Jake! We have been married almost 9 years now, and each day is better and better. You are an amazing husband, best friend, and great daddy to the babes. I hope your 34th birthday is the best yet, and is oh so wonderful.

Here is a photo vomit of pictures of Jake and I through the years - enjoy!! Love you baby!!



steeplechase
Jake and I at Steeplechase Horse Races, 2007




yankee8
Jake and I at a Yankees game in NYC (actually, we went for his birthday for the Yankees last season at the old stadium)

yankee4
Actually ON the Yankee field

wedding2
Wedding - October 19, 2002

tradeshow
National Stationery Show tradeshow in NYC, May 2007 maybe?


mejake2
UT football game in Knoxville, LONG time ago

mejake
Las Vegas in 2003

jakelsu
UT/LSU game in 2010. Notice the Medela Pump-In-Stlye backpack. Do NOT miss that.

jake7
Jake and I after running the Country Music half-marathon, April 2009. Found out I was pregnant that next month!

jake3
Jake and I at my friend Jason Patel's wedding in Chicago, June 2010 (love the hat on Jake! It didn't even fit him!)

jake8
Halloween, 2008 maybe. he also hold the same opinion about Halloween - he hates it. This was the one time he has ever dressed up since I've known him. EVER.

jake1
At one of our baby showers, winter, 2009

jake5
UT/Auburn football game 2008

jake66
Really, Really cold Monday night football game - Titans vs Colts 2009 maybe??



p.s. After looking at these, I realize how many include beer - apologies, lol :)

p.s.s. Please, please vote for us!!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby! And lol about the beer comment! You all are a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jake!! I didn't even notice the beer cans until you said something, at which point I had to go back and count, 5, LOL!

    Aloha! Mrs. Marine
    & the Tiny Troops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late getting by, but thanks for hopping with us at Wonder Wednesday!

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
    www.facebook.com/mamamommymom
    www.twitter.com/mamamommymom

    ReplyDelete