Sunday, June 26, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturdays

Good News - Steppin Out Saturdays is back! Bad News...computer is still broken. Place #2 could still not fix it. They can, however, send it off to some place that strip the hard drive down completely and try and remove everything off of it. More bad news? It can cost anywhere between $100-$600. Seriously???? AAARRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! But, I guess you have to do it, right??

Anyway, I am able to at least upload pics from my camera to Picasa. So, thats good I suppose. Anyway, our Saturday was so much fun!! We did not go to our normal Gymboree class. Josh either has some allergy stuff going on, or he has developed a cold. So, either way, I didn't want him around a bunch of other kids, especially still he immediately puts everything in his mouth. Me thinks those peeps there might not appreciate that.

So, Saturday morning was our subdivision's neighborhood yard sale. I usually deplore yard sales (especially hosting my own, which is a story in and of itself). However, since we were home with the babes, my and my mother-in-law decided to scout them out while toting the babes around in their wagon. I got a whole Mr. Potato Head set for $2, and LOTS of sets of flash cards for $1! Score! And unfortunately, all this did is make my yearn for the consignment sales to start back up. Lucky for me, the fall ones start happening in July - woohoo!!

After that, Jake, moi, the babes, and my in laws went to Nashville Farmer's Market downtown. It was too much fun! I have never been myself. I have actually ran through it twice, though, during the Oktoberfest 5K in October, lol. Anyway, it was fun. We had lunch and shopped around for some veggies and fruits. It is a HUGE farmers market, and even has a whole flea market division. Then we got back, and they babes went down for a nap. I then went to a girlfriends " birthday party" at a local bowling lane. (who says bowling and drinking beer in the middle of Saturday isn't fun?) Then Jake and I grilled out Saturday night. What a fun day!!




Add caption

On Josh:

Top and Shorts: Tea
Shoes: Shoeless Joe
Mr. Potato Head/New BFF: Yard Sale! Woohoo!

From Jun 26, 2011

From Jun 26, 2011

Dang these babes are cute.


From Jun 26, 2011
On Jules:

Top and Skirt: DKNY
Shoes: Keds


From Jun 26, 2011
Sweetie pies!
From Jun 26, 2011

On Moi:

Dress: H and M (if you think its looks familiar, well, you are swell!)
Jewelry: Anthropologie


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. I guess I didn't realize you lived in Nashville!!! OMGoodness we lived there for 4 years and still own a house there! I will always have a VERY VERY special place in my heart for Nashville. I loved it there! If I could convenience my dh to move back I'd go back in a heartbeat. And I loved the farmers market there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fantastic! Love that dress :) I hope the other company can get all your stuff off your hardrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture of J&J with Mr Potato head in between them. I have everything crossed that they can get your photos off the hard drive...it's worth the $$ if they can!

    ReplyDelete