Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy (Belated) Father's Day

As you all know, I have had no computer this past weekend. And, if we are going to be honest here, I was actually working on a post about Father's Day when "the crash" happened. I was going to incorporate it with my Flashback Friday posts, and do some pictures of Jake with the babies - "flashing back" to when the babes were born up until now. It would have been a most excellent post, I promise. Also, I now only have the few (well, let's admit it - I have May and June's pictures, so I do have several hundred) pictures that I currently have on my camera memory card.

So, I want to take this opportunity to wish my sweet husband and the father of our sweet babes a very Happy Father's Day. You are such a good Daddy and we all love you dearly.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your crash!!! I cannot imagine what you are feeling. Yes we have an external hard drive and now I am definitely going to make sure I get everything copied to it. HUGS!!!
    Cute father's day photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! How did the 2nd opinion go on your computer?

    ReplyDelete