Saturday, June 4, 2011

Paper Mama Photo Contest - Family

This is my submission for The Paper Mama's weekly photo contest. This week's category is FAMILY. I probably have close to 1000 really sweet, really pretty pictures of my family to submit. I even have 1000 of just Josh and Jules together doing some really super cute, precious twin thing. However, if you know me, you know I am going to post the off the wall one that makes me giggle and shows of who we "really" are. This picture just makes me laugh. It is Jules with her Papa, Jake's dad. The funny part is that he wasn't copying her or anything, he was just trying to get someone's attention (I think) anyway, the original picture had people smiling and such, and I cropped these two out and left it like this, because its hysterical. TWINS!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!


The Paper Mama

1 comments:

  1. So adorable I am following you, if you want to do the same
    http://vanessagowett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete