Monday, June 13, 2011

Mommy and Me Mondays

Here is what we at the Stribling household like to call:

Major-funness-while-mommy-lies-the-camera-down-face-up-on-the-kitchen-floor-and-sets-the-self-timer-and-we-all-huddle-around-it-to-get-some-funny-shots

Boy, I am loving the self-timer function lately!







One of the blogs I read has created a theme called Mommy and Me Mondays. I absolutely looooovvveeee the concept. She created the theme after she realized she had a gazillion pictures of her kids, and almost none of herself with her kids. (hello? I think we all do this!!) So, I decided to start participating, because I, also, have a gazillion pictures of my kiddos (seriously, a gazillion, I beg you to count them), and a very few of myself.



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?




Hosted by Krystyn



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. first of all, your blog is adorable! love the pics of your twins growing on your side bar! :) so cute!!! I have a friend with boy/girl twins and they are so fun :)

    love the pics too... fun angle of you and the babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd pic...you are all so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...totally love this idea and might have to steal it. Look at those pictures...adorable!

    ReplyDelete