Thursday, June 9, 2011

PM Photo Contest - your best shot

Well, I'm just going to say it. How in the hades do you pick ONE picture that you deem "your best shot" out of literally the thousands that I have taken of the babes? And, of course, I had to pick one of which I took with Josh and Jules together. I couldn't pick a picture with either Josh OR Jules. So, I guess that narrowed it down some. And it especially narrowed down the pictures I have taken in the past couple of months. These days I am lucky to get one baby in the frame, much less both.

So, I went through my archives. One of my all-time favorites is this shot, but since I submitted it for another contest, I had to pick something different. And, so then I thought of the pictures I took of them at Halloween. I mean, I dare you to find anything more cuter or cuddlier than twins. And if you add each twin dressed as a cute, cuddly bear, well, then you might just explode. Josh is the one dressed as a brown bear, and Jules is the white polar bear with a pink bow (natch). Is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen? I forget how cute they were (well, and are, actually), so I'm glad I got to go dig. I know its not very "photography", but its by far one of my favorites.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

The Paper Mama

1 comments: