Sunday, June 12, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday*

YAY! Another super fun weekend at the Stribling household, and as I know you are all on your seat in anticipation, I will get right to it. Saturday we "stepped out" as usual to our Gymboree class. Jake's parents were in town, so they went with us for the first time. The babes just have such a good time doing these classes. If you have one in your area, I highly recommend it. Then they came home after running themselves silly and took the longest nap ever - seriously!! Since we have gone down to one nap a day, I honestly don't know what to do with myself with that chunk of babyless hours.





Then, once they got up from their nap, we "stepped out" to the pool. Its about the only thing you can do in 95+ degree weather. Honestly, I don't know how people that live in Texas stand it!


On Me:
Suit - Janzen (you'll have to take my word for it), like I'm publishing those photos
Cover-up - Macy's

The babes are head-to-toe in Gymboree except Josh's tshirt is a gift from Grampa




Love this kid. Cracks me up.


Rockin' a bikini.

THOSE EYES!!!!


Fun with a watering can



**I, by no stretch of the imagination, consider myself a fashionista or trendsetter. The main reason I participate in these fun weekly posts is to get more pics of the babes and me together, to "MAKE" myself try and look presentable and cutsie, and to document some of their super cute outfits (they have a gazillion after all).






Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. adorable as always! i LOVE the sunglasses on Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monthly photo's you've done in the chair. What a great Idea. They are precious. Thanks for sharing.
    Amber - mom to Sadie and trista 2.5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules and the bikini and sunglasses crack me up! And Joshy is cute as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable!! I love your ralph lauren shirt and h&m shorts, that outfit it super cute!!! I found your blog via Harper happenings

    ReplyDelete