Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week in Phone Photos!

You know how I love my link-ups that I do. Amy over at A Good Life Blog has started a week-in-phone-pics recap link up. I have been dying to participate, however have not been able to because I have had a craptastic phone that took horrible pics. I however, am now the proud owner of a Andoid smart phone, which makes me now giddy with delight in capturing even MORE pics of the babes, and also to participate in Amy's link up.

Some highlights from this week:


Photoshake

Hanging outside in the backyard, blowing bubbles with our bubble gun!

Photoshake

In the playroom learning colors and numbers with our wooden blocks.

Photoshake

Fun snacktime of strawberries, cheese, and crackers.

Photoshake

Fun at the zoo! Here we are at the pink flamingos.

Photoshake

On Friday, Jakes'a parents came up. We took them for a walk, and read them loads of books.

Photoshake

Saturday morning took us to the Farmer's Market in downtown Nashville!

3 comments:

  1. Your twins are so cute! Looks like a fun week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wagon! I've been eying it for months but can't bring myself to buy a wagon when we've already got five strollers.

    Your farmer's market looks amazing! Ours is just a few folding tables and a guy who sells eggs. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy for a better phone!! so glad you could join in now :)
    looks like a good week... i LOVE farmer's markets.

    ReplyDelete