Monday, June 13, 2011

I Heart Faces - Bright and Vivid

I know I just used this photo for my playhouse post, but it was just so "bright and vivid", how could I not? I did edit it a little differently, to make the colors pop a bit more. Is there any more fun that a 17 month old boy, up to his neck in his (for the moment) most favorite thing in the world? He LOVES balls! Everything is ba, ba, ba, ba!!!! I also just love this picture. He is so happy right now. Its like he is looking right at me, saying ," I love you mommy. Thank you so much for bringing me to this magical fun place. This is the most fun EVER"


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

8 comments:

  1. I was drawn to all the bright colors. Nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when my kids played in the ball pits. :) Gotta love it. Thanks for sharing. Sweet shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is bright and vivid! I haven't seen a ball pit in ages. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello!

    Kristi
    SouthernAsBiscuits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous picture. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely very bright, he looks like he's having fun :)

    ReplyDelete