Monday, June 4, 2012

Steppin Out Saturday - guess where we went again??


Well, if you are sick of reading about yet another post about out going to the Nashville Zoo on Saturdays, well, then you're out of luck, my friend. Because we went yet again, hehe!! It was SUCH a beautiful day here in Nashville Like low 80's and sunny nice, so there wasn't a more perfect day for the zoo, no? However, I will say the grand thing about the zoo is that we try to do different things on each visit. AND...this time we got to hang out with our much cooler, OLDER friend, Sarah Grace. The babes love Sarah Grace, as do we, of course. This trip we checked out the new Dino Trek exhibit. The babes have been before, but Josh got scared and cried, lol, so this time we thought we would try it out again with Sarah Grace helping out with peer pressure and all. Worked like a charm!

Headed in! Holding hands. Le Sigh...
On Jules: Dress and Pants: Matilda Jane//Shoes: Teeny Tiny Toms
On Josh: Shirt and Shorts: Polo// Shoes: Teeny Tiny Toms :)
Note the pic on the left. Seriously?? Its a kids exhibit! I know it's lifelike and all, but ewww!



Another first for us was FINALLY seeing the dang elephants. I honestly have quit climbing the giant hill to go see them, because they are never out and its a waste of time to try and pull two babies in a wagon all that way for nothing. But...we tried again, and I am SO GLAD we did!! Elephants are my favorite, favorite animals in the zoo, and they never have been so close before. I was in awe and snapped as many pictures as I could. They are so beautiful!!









Of course, we couldn't leave before giving the goats a nice squeeze!


Saturday night I attended a bridal shower for one of my Mother-in-Law's daughters. It was at Flyte and really a fun time. Jake should have come with, but we needed a babysitter, hehe :)

On Me: Dress: local Blush Boutique//Shoes: Charles David//Accessories: Stella and Dot

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Also, if you would take a second to vote for my blog to help keep us ranked I would appreciate it. Just click below!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Linking Up with Harpers Happenings, The Pleated Poppy, and MomTrends

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I really wish we had a real zoo near where we live! I'm not so big on driving 2.5 hours away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zoo is so much fun! Especially on such a nice day! The elephant pictures are awesome! Our zoo sucks, the animals are never out! Love the littles in there Toms : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Monday Mingle--sorry it took me so long. I love the elephant photos. Your kiddos are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look! I love that necklace...it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete