Sunday, April 28, 2013

Potty Training...Again

This week we are potty training this guy. Whew. Let's be honest. With twins, I probably should have done it closer to the same time. Jules got potty trained right at 2 years old. They turned three in January and we are just now doing Josh. He honestly was ready at 2.5 and that's when his window was. Absolutely. But, we were moving/renovating, and I was already getting so tired of taking Jules to the potty ever 5 seconds, so let's be honest...I didn't want to do it. At that point I didn't care if he peed in a diaper until he was 15. So, now...its hard. He is lazy and too busy to be bothered with going to the potty. He knows exactly what to do, he just chooses to sometimes. Pray for him...and me...and bring wine.








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I think i went through 2 bottles of wine in the first week of potty training Eirik!

    ReplyDelete