Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So...this is a milestone

There are certain things you dream about when you have a little girl of your own. Going to tea parties, girly lunches, and getting pedicures. Of course if you are MY daughter the day will also come when we make our first trip to NYC and go see our first broadway show together :)

But I digress... Last week was a first for Jules and I. A big one!!! We have crossed that milestone experience off our list of getting pedicures together. Jules had water, I white wine. I got my signature red toes while she opted for blue polish with white flowers. (She also got her fingers painted orange, go figure!)

All in all it was so great! She sat there for 45 minutes and loved every second. I didn't have my good camera with me but I did take a few shots with my phone.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so adorable...and tiny in that big chair =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеyа! I underѕtand this is sort of off-toρic however I had to ask.
    Does гunning a ωell-estаblishеd
    websitе such as уοurs гequirе a laгge amοunt of ωοrk?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd
    like tо ѕtart a blog so I can share my own exρerіence and thoughts onlіnе.
    Pleaѕe let me know if you have any ѕuggestionѕ oг
    tіps for nеw aspirіng bloggers.

    Apprecіаte іt!

    mу wеb page ... hcg weight loss plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i don't understood is in truth how you are not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You understand therefore significantly with regards to this matter, made me in my view consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't involved except it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your personal stuffs outstanding. All the time
    take care of it up!

    Stop by my webpage - vakantiehuisje frankrijk huren

    ReplyDelete