Wednesday, June 26, 2013

4th of July with Kroger and Giftcard Winner!



Nashville's fabulous fireworks
Congrats to............

Steph!!



Truth! I am loving the fuel points as well as this summer!

YAY! You are the lucky recipient of the $50 Kroger giftcard. I'll contact you for the details. Congrats!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments about why they like shopping at Kroger. Again, I love it. It's my home store and the store I grew up going to. I love how each and every store is layed out the same and it makes it easy to get through with two 3-year-olds. (and the car carts are nice too)


Don't forget the awesome fuel bonus!


Thank you for following along as I posted about how Kroger is helping be my one-stop-shop this summer by saving time and money. I have love using it differently as more than a grocery store and have used that extra time with the fam. Don't forget to use them for all your 4th of July needs. They are the perfect place for everything cookout and clean-up! Grab your burgers, buns and Bounty, lol!!

Grab all your Bounty, burgers, plates, buns, and Tide for cleaning up your ketchup stains!


Thank you so much to Kroger for this great series. and ***cough, cough*** there might be ONE more giveaway coming up if you missed the last one!

I hope you guys have an AWESOME 4th with your families!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment