Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Perfect Phone Picture





I love my DSLR camera. Adore it, really and might marry it if I could. But I really, REALLY love my iPhone. Not only is it an extension of my being, and can do everything but fly a plane, but is one of those really great contraptions that allow you to take quick shots like this in a split second when you don't have your big DSLR. And I thank the iPhone Gods for allowing this precious moment to be captured. Not to mention the sun, lighting, silhouettes, etc were like OMG fabulous. 


5 comments:

  1. OMG! This shot could not have turned out better if it were posed! Thank you, iPhone Gods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect picture, needs to be in an I Heart Faces contest;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best phone pictures EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is an amazing photo from an iPhone! I hope the iPhone Gods will help me get a shot like that one day :)

    xo,

    Christina

    ReplyDelete