Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Grilling

What does summer mean to you? I adore it.

We recently bought a new house with a huge backyard and a big deck. Even though I fought tooth and nail with my husband for this outdoor sound system...I kinda secretly love it. When summer begins, so does our grill. You can expect nights at the Stribling house this summer to be grilling out, and dinners with the family on our deck with the music on and a cocktail in hand. We have a little system in place now. We go ahead and give the kiddos a bath and then Jake grills, I have a glass of wine,and the kiddos sit at the table while playing a few games on the ipad. (they cant get dirty after all!) It's our family time, and it's quite fabulous if I do say so myself.
source

With grilling comes options. And with options comes Pinterest. And with Pinterest comes menus with food, and with food comes Kroger. 

source

source


Kroger is a great place to save time and money, allowing more time to do these awesome things with your family. Kroger is my one stop not only for all your food and grilling needs, but also for all those extra things like Bounty paper towels, and paper plates for grilling. You can build your digital Kroger shopping list, and then head to shop until your grilling heart's content. And I love the handy shopping app so that I never forget anything at the store. Don't forget the 2x Fuel Points! I have racked up some gas deals this summer!!



This week at Kroger save an additional $5 when you spend $25 on any paper, laundry, household cleaning, hair or oral care products! It's a great time to stock up. Less time at the grocery, means more time with your family, and more money you are saving. 

What are fun ways you are spending time with family?


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment