Monday, June 17, 2013

Spending Time with Family



This week the Baby Striblings and I are visiting my dad at the beach. Jake and my sisters are also here with us, so its been great to just relax and hang out with our family (or as much as one can relax with 3-year-old twins!)


Kroger has really been a life-saver for vacations like this. Especially being on vacation, you really don't want to spend alot of time at the store. You want to go in - get what you need at one stop- then spend that remaining time doing family things.

I encourage all of you to take some time this week and just hang out with your family: take a walk, play board games - or just watch a movue together! It's the perfect time of year to do just that.

We all shop at Kroger to save time & money to be able to hang with our families during these fun summer months. And can I say how much I am LOVING the Kroger gas promotion since traveling to the beach? Woohoo!



So, save yourself time and money and use  the Kroger mobile app, check out this week's promotions, and get your things and get out quick! Summer will be over fast and you won't get that time back!
This is your last week to take advantage of their buy 5, save $25 deal... and be sure to check back this week for an awesome giveaway!


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment