Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Moon

So who else saw the "Super Moon" this weekend? I am not going to lie, I have been pretty excited about it and I am so glad I didn't miss it.

I have kind of an obsession with all things celestial. As a younger gal, I loved the stars and knew most constellations just by looking at the sky and could point to each. In college, I had a constellation map hung up in my room and mapped out the star paths (nerdish). I took astronomy in college as well and my boyfriend at the time bought me a telescope for Christmas. 

So, to say I was excited to see this BEAUTIFUL moon is an understatement. There is something about looking up in the sky that just provokes this awe-inspiring moment in me. I feel so small, so insignificant, but at the same time feel like there is a huge fabulous world out there just waiting to be explored. It's amazing!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. I experience so little, so unimportant, but simultaneously experience like there is a large fantastic globe out there just patiently waiting to be researched. It's amazing!

    Gold für World of Warcraft
    Gold For Runescape

    ReplyDelete