Thursday, November 17, 2011

If I Could Save Time in a Bottle...

(How many of you all are singing Jim Croce now?? You're Welcome.)

In the blink of an eye time is going faster and faster and faster. Its honestly unbelievable. What happened to Halloween? Where did it go? What happened to football season (actually, that one is fine to go buhbye - we suck this year)? What happened to splashy babies in the pool? And why we're at it, why does it feel like just yesterday that I was talking about outfits for their 18 Month Portraits? (well, duh, because it was) Actually it wasn't, but you get the drift. It has been so funny, because as you can see from this past post on their outfits for the photo shoot, I was looking forward to them since they were a year old. I LOVE getting their pictures made, and I really do look forward to it.

Until now. I am adamantly refusing that these babies will be two years old in two months. I just can't wrap my brain around it. From year one-year two has flown by, like Marty-McFly-meets-Doc-Brown-takes-off-in-the-DeLorean fast.

However, I had to go ahead and book their shoot, and it has taken its toll on me. Instead of looking forward to it, it makes me so sad. And when I'm sad, its very hard to get excited about outfits and props and photo cuteness.

So instead, I am going to ask you for advice and suggestions, and then take a stroll down memory lane on their professional shots. Please excuse me while I grab a tissue and go sit in a corner and rock back and forth.


Newborn Photos

4 Months Old

Almost 7 Months
1 Year

18 Months
 
 
Please click on the link below and vote!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pictures! It's been great to go on this journey with you. If I find the pause button I will certainly let you know where it is {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how to slow things down, they grow way too fast!

    ReplyDelete