Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm in New York City!

I had the best of intentions to set up some guest bloggers while I was gone, but just couldn't get it together. Anyway, I am in New York City this long weekend with my Mom, my sisters, my Mom's best friend, and her daughters. One of her daughters is running in the marathon, which is awesome! And I am doing all kinds of shopping, eating, drinking, show-seeing, etc.  So, I will not be posting until at least Monday, and I hope you will forgive me and still keep reading when I get back!



And please don't forget to vote if you get a chance! 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! Have a great time!! :) I'm a new follower! I look forward to getting to know you! :)
    http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love New York, I've only been there once but I would love to go back! Have a great time, I'll look forward to you posting when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love NYC! Hope you had a wonderful time and look forward to hearing about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can forgive a NYC Trip anyday! So Understandable!

    ReplyDelete