Monday, November 21, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday - Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt

This Saturday was the very last home game of the football season, thank goodness. The poor body can't take any more of this eating/drinking/long days/losing games, etc. However, it WAS fun, and we FINALLY came away victorious! And the added plus was that Jake and I got to go on the field on the sidelines!!! I know most of you don't care, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was amazing. The downside was that I didn't take my Nikon with me - OF COURSE!! Jeez!!!

Delores, Debbie, and my sweet Mommy

On Moi: Top: Max Studio//Cardigan: White House/Black Market//Scarf: China Town in NYC//Jeggings (yup, and I love them): H&M//Socks: H&M//Boots:Miu

On the Menu this week:

Chili with hotdogs
Queso dip in the crock pot
Chicken Wings
Veggie tray
Cheese plate
Chocolate Chip cookies

The River at Night - pretty!!
On the field!!

Post game interview with Derek Dooley (hehe!!!)



Give us a vote please!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Linking up with Mandy at Harpers Happenings

1 comments:

  1. Happy you got a win...and the sidelines look like so much fun! The menu doesn't sound bad either =)

    ReplyDelete