Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Trick-or-Treating!

We went up our street for trick-or-treating. There are multiple streets in our subdivision, but the babes only lasted about 45 minutes, so this was enough for us.

Awesome things:

They LOVED it. They totally got it. They loved knocking on doors. They totally got that you were allowed ONE piece of candy. They understood that you got a piece, left and went on to the next house. They have no idea what candy is, they just knew that is what they were supposed to do, and got a kick out of it. They loved their pumpkin treat bags. They aren't even two!! They are brilliant. I love these kids.










Please, please vote for us! Thanks!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs





14 comments:

  1. they are just too cute!! the wagon is a great idea - esp for that age when little legs get tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their costumes!!! So cute!!! I miss my Babies being that little. My favorite Halloween was the year I dressed them as Raggedy Ann and Andy. They were so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are just so cute! And smart! I was shocked at how quickly Ellie picked up the trick or treat thing ;) SO fun to watch them learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love their costumes! They are adorable!
    ~Catherine L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the costumes, especially her gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Such great shots. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, they look SO adorable!! So glad they had a good time!

    New follower - found you through The Paper Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are brilliant =) And so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! Your twins are simply beautiful!! Thanks again for sharing them with us!!!

    Thanks for hosting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look like they had an awesome time! I'm your newest follower via GFC and on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete