Friday, July 13, 2012

Flashback Friday - when they were littles

So, I have pretty much been a sappy mess this week, no thanks to this post about time going by so fast, or the fact that they are now two AND A HALF. So, I have been going down memory lane a lot.

Here is an oldie but oh so goodie of the babies doing sign language. Remember before when they couldn't talk??? Yeah, thats hard to think about now that I have a couple of chatterboxes on my hands. I also loved Jules' outfit. Funny how clothing also taking you back in time too, huh?




don't forget to vote for us pretty please!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. I remember when you posted this the first time =) So ridiculously cute! How is it possible our babes are getting so big?!

    ReplyDelete