Monday, July 16, 2012

Steppin Out Saturday - Don't Break the Law

This weekend FLEW by - light at lightening speed. The weather was terrible, which didn't help either. It has rained for the past week. This weekend was another golf tournament for Jake, so he played golf during the days, and I met him on Friday just for a bit at Hillwood Country Club for some drinks and appetizers. Saturday night was the big dinner/dancing party there (he only came in second place, boo!) But he got rained out/delayed several times, so it was just a yucky weekend.

My Saturday was spent ALL DAY at the Williamson County traffic school learning about safe driving. It's as fun as it sounds, I promise. While very informative, I have now learned to not speed :)

Not a lot of pictures from this weekend unfortunately. We did look at a house and put an offer on it this morning (fingers crossed!!) We didn't really do anything fun with the kiddos due to rain and traffic school :( But here is a couple of pics of Jake and I at the party Saturday night.

Sunday I met my girlfriend to finally partake in the yumminess that was Magic Mike :)

Where is my summer going????? Stop time!

Dress: Alatr'd State//Necklace: Danielle Stevens//Cuff: Tory Burch (borrowed from my sis-in-law) :)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Linking up with Harpers Happenings, The Pleated Poppy and Monday Mingle

1 comments: