Monday, December 17, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (14) - The Christmas Card Reveal!!!!!


It's that time of year!!! I LOVE doing our Christmas card every year. And I always have the hardest time deciding what I want to do. I have pretty much decided I am that person that prefers do a "yearly update" card. Mostly because I hate making decisions, and there are soooo many pictures to choose from!!

So, before the grand reveal, I wanted to go back in time and take a look at our previous years' cards:
I can't find any before 2009, but we usually had the kitties on them. You'll notice that they have missed the cut since 2009. lol.

2009: pre-kids, but got preggo.


2010:

 


 
2011 Card: This one we started doing some text on what we've been up to this year. 
 


DRUM ROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL:

2012! This year we did a frist-ever double sided card. And, I outsourced the printing this year. Holy Moly, why I have never done that before?? $50 from vistaprint.com for 100 color. Yes, please!



Front

Back




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

The Paper Mama

1 comments: