Monday, December 17, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (16) - Tragedy and Sadness




I wanted to take a minute and send prayers, thoughts and hugs to the family and friends of Sandy Hook Elementary. I am in schools every day. Mostly elementary schools though my job with the AHA. That, being with the fact that I am a mother, has beyond devastated me. I can't stop thinking about it, and can't hug my babies hard enough.

Regardless of your political views, I hope you can agree that SOMETHING needs to change. We trust that we are sending out kids to a safe enviornment, and I know that we are sending them to wonderful teachers and administrators, (who don't get paid near enough, in my opinion).

I will continue to pray for the children who are now celebrating in Heaven, the teachers who continue to hug and teach our kids every day, and the families of those that have lost loved ones due to this senseless violence.

I wanted to share with you Saturday Night Live's opening on Saturday following the shooting. It was moving, sacred, and appropriate.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment