Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (2) - The "Kid Tree"


My friends make fun of me. My tree is a crazy obsession that must remain matchy-matchy. We do an ornament exchange party every year and they try to purposely force me to leave with a crazy ornament that doesn't match my chocolate/bronze/gold/silver tree.

It's okay, because now I have the perfect place for all the rest! This year we decided to give the babes their own tree. We put it in the bonus room, while our main tree is in the living room. I love it. We put all of their yearly "craft/memory" ornaments on it, any family ornaments on it, those orphan ornaments that don't go on my regular tree, and also (I love this idea) I am putting old shoes on it that they wore as babies/early toddlers. I have tried to keep a set of shoes from each size that they loved and thought it would be so super cute to hang them on the tree as well. I am excited about it. Its a cute way to showcase them and the memories we are making.

Helping hang ornaments!

Hugging his rudolph ornament that he just made :)

One of the ornaments we made last Christmas

Hanging their old shoes on the tree as an ornament. I love this!

Happy little helpers.

They crack me up!!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments: